Location: Bldg 210, Suite 221
Phone: 719-567-5221 DSN: 312-560-5221
Hours of Operations
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 1 – 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & Federal Holidays: Closed
Appointments are highly encouraged.
210 Falcon Pkwy, Suite 221
Schriever SFB, CO 80912
Share Point Site
*A secure network and CAC are required to access Sharepoint7:30
Let us know how we're doing on
Civilian Personnel Office provides appropriated fund human resources services to Schriever SFB.
The Schriever SFB Civilian Personnel Office is here to provide employees and supervisors with information on the following:
- Staffing, Classification and Affirmative Employment Programs
- Employee and Labor Relations
For information on the following, we advise you to contact the Air Force Personnel Center at (210) 565-0102:
- Benefits (BEST)
- Retirement: option 2, and then option 2.
- Benefits: option 2, and then option 3.
- Injury & Unemployment Compensation
- Employment Opportunities (afciviliancareers.com or USAjobs.gov
RECRUITING FOR SPECIAL EMPHASIS PROGRAM MANAGERS (SEPM)
We need YOU! The CPF needs you to support the Special Emphasis Programs (SEP) by volunteering to become a Special Emphasis Program Manager (SEPM).
What are Special Emphasis Programs? These are civilian affirmative employment initiatives developed to address the unique and special concerns of underrepresented groups in the civilian workforce. There are six Special Emphasis Programs:
- Federal Women’s Program (FWP) -filled
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Employment Program (AAEP)
- Individuals with Disabilities (IwDs)
- American Indian/Alaska Native Employment Program (AIEP)
- Black Employment Program (BEP)
- Hispanic Employment Program (HEP)
What does it mean to be a Special Emphasis Program Manager? As a SEPM, you will work with program committee members to develop recommendations to enhance personnel processes affecting the recruitment, selection, utilization, training and advancement of underrepresented groups.
What does this mean for you? If you have the desire and passion to ensure all employees enjoy equality of opportunity in the workplace, you may find fulfillment in this program! If you are interested in volunteering as a SEPM, contact our chief of Affirmative Employment at 719-567-3734.