Find the Perfect Camper Trailer Rental
Schriever Camper/Trailer Rentals, A Way to Connect with the Wilderness
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed Weekends, Holidays, and Family Days
Pick-up and Drop-off by appointment only.
Farish Recreation Center
Colorado 24 Hour Snow Report
Colorado Road & Weather Conditions
Trails & Hiking in Colorado Springs
El Paso County, CO Parks
Colorado Parks & Wildlife
Reservations for Campers
- The Reservation and Rental Contract must be filled out prior to scheduling and paying for the reservation.
- Payment in full is required at time of reservation.
- No refunds provided for early turn in.
- No pets or smoking is permitted inside the campers/rental equipment.
- Check-in times: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Check-out times: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
Management reserves the right to make changes as needed.
Requirements for Campers:
- 2 inch ball hitch (17-20 inches off the ground)
- 7 pin round adaptor
- Customers are responsible for providing their own propane.
Cancellation Policy for Campers:
- Reservations canceled less than 10 days in advance will be charged 50% of the rental fee.
- Cancellations less than 5 days in advance will be charged the entire rental fee.
- Reservations made within 10 days will be subject to the same cancellation fees.
Renters MUST be on time for their appointments!
Due to the high demand for campers, anyone more than thirty minutes late to their scheduled appointment will have to reschedule and may be unable to checkout rental equipment or campers. Customers are required to give notice thirty minutes prior to their appointment if they are going to be late. If customers fail to do so, the camper or rental equipment will be given to the next customer on the waitlist. Customers may lose their reservation if proper notice is not given.
We do not fill propane bottles or have them for sale.
Geo ProToy Hauler
*Prices subject to change without notice