ATTENTION:The cabins, campsites, and rental equipment at New Boston Recreation Area are currently unavailable
New Boston Cabin
The cabins are located in our campground on beautiful Joe English Pond. Our cabins can accommodate up to 5 people. Cabin amenities include:
- Sleeping areas include:
- One bedroom with a full size bed
- One bedroom with a twin bed
- The sofa makes into a full bed
- The kitchen has a full size electric range, refrigerator and microwave
- Coffee maker, pots and pans and regular kitchenware are provided
- The bathroom has a shower
Mount Vernon Cabin
- Air conditioners and space heaters are provided
- An outside picnic table
- Fire-pit grill
- Full size deck to lounge on
**Bring your own linen, blankets, pillows, towels, and paper products for the kitchen.
CABIN RENTAL RATES:
The cabins each rent for $70.00 per night. Reservations are required. Credit Cards are accepted
Primitive Camp Sites
Dalton’s Landing Boat Launch
There are 25 primitive camp sites on New Boston Air Force Station. Each site has a picnic table, and fire-pit grill. These sites are located at Johnson Point and Upper and Lower Ice Pond.
- A check or money orders are required at time of check in (no cash)
- Cost is $20 a night
- A self-directed pay tube is provided at the Deer Creek Pond Information Booth
- No refunds provided for early departures
- Check-in: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
Management reserves the right to make changes as needed.