Find the Perfect Camper Trailer Rental
Schriever Camper/Trailer Rentals, A Way to Connect with the Wilderness
Warehouse: (719) 567-1347
Hours of Operation
Closed Weekends, Holidays, and Family Days
Pick-up and Drop-off by appointment only.
Recreation Equipment Specialist
Ms. Juli Yim
Director, ODR/ITT/Art & Crafts
Farish Recreation Center
Colorado 24 Hour Snow Report
Colorado Road & Weather Conditions
Trails & Hiking in Colorado Springs
El Paso County, CO Parks
Colorado Parks & Wildlife
Reservations for Campers
- The Reservation Policy must be filled out prior scheduling and paying for the reservation.
- A credit card deposit is required at time of reservation for the full amount
- No refunds provided for early departures
- Campers are not permitted out of state
- No pets or smoking is permitted inside the campers/rental equipment
- Check-in times: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Check-out times: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Quiet hours are 2 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Management reserves the right to make changes as needed.
Requirements for Campers:
- 2 inch ball hitch (17-20 inches off the ground)
- 7 pin round adaptor
- Customers are responsible for providing their own propane.
Cancellation Policy for Campers:
- Cancellations made 8 calendar days prior to reservation date will be refunded 90% of the camper reservation.
- Reservations cancelled less than 8 calendar days in advance will be refunded 50% of the rental fee.
- Cancellations less than 3 days in advance will not be refunded for their camper reservation.
Renters MUST be on time for their appointments!
Due to the high demand for campers, anyone more than thirty minutes late to their scheduled appointment will have to reschedule and may be unable to checkout rental equipment or campers. Customers are required to give notice thirty minutes prior to their appointment if they are going to be late. If customers fail to do so, the camper or rental equipment will be given to the next customer on the waitlist. Customers may lose their reservation if proper notice is not given.
Customers are required to provide their own propane for the campers and grills rentals/loans. We do not fill propane bottles or have them for sale. We can issue a bottle with the rental but we cannot guarantee that it will have propane in them.
*A Camper & Trailer safety Course is required before renting.
In-Season (1Mar-30 Sep):1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month/ 0800-0900/Bldg 805
March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
April 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
May 6th, 13th, 20th
June 3rd, 17th
July 1st, 15th, 29th
August 5th, 19th
September 2nd, 16th, 30th
Off-Season (1 Oct-28 Feb): 2nd Wednesday of the month/0800-0900/Bldg 805
-Or by appointment (off-season only)
Contact the ODR warehouse for more details at 567-1347
Geo ProToy Hauler
*Prices subject to change without notice